All Purchases are Non-Refundable. (Please Read Mission Statement)
All Dapper Dogs. Apparel purchases may be returned for store credit only. (Including exclusive collections)
All return/exchange requests must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
Merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered, smoke/fragrance free and in their resalable condition with all original tags still attached.
- Return/exchange product(s) will be thoroughly inspected before approval.
- Return/exchange request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If return/exchange product(s) fail to meet our return/exchange requirements, customer will be notified via email. (Package will be reshipped back to customer.)
- All exchanges must be for products of equal or lesser value. If requested items are of greater value than the original product(s) being exchanged, you will be issued store credit for the difference.
- Out Of Stock: If a product in your order is out of stock, you will automatically be refunded for the cost of that item (taxes included).
- Customers are responsible for postage cost on any returns/exchanges mail.
- Exchange Request: we will waive your Standard Shipping fee on your new order.
- Defective Item(s): we will credit you for your shipping expenses as well waive the fee on the return shipping for the new item.
- Store Credit: are issued with a code that will be sent to your email address associated with the order.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- IMPORTANT: Phone cases and canvas art are NOT returnable or exchangeable. They are produced and shipped out by a 3rd party manufacturer. If the customer is at fault for the item order issue (i.e.click incorrect phone model) than the customer cannot be refunded and the product (phone case/wall art) cannot be exchanged. Customer will have to purchase the CORRECT item in order to receive it. PLEASE be aware of what item you are selecting when ordering any of these particular items.
Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time you mail your return/exchange to be processed dependent on the volume of returns at that time.